Life is an adventure of the heart, an adventure into love

Monday 25 May 2009

A few more photos

We're staying at my Mum's house this week and it's felt like a real holiday, lots more space than we're used to and time to really relax. It's great as we're recovering from being ill and I can feel my creative juices starting to flow again. The house has lovely gardens, which I am very fond of as I used to spend the majority of my time in the garden when I was little. Nature has always been a soothing balm for me. Here are a few of my fav piccies!


I seem to have a bit of a passion for photographing birds, but then again they are really the best that British wildlife has to offer- well wildlife that isn't nocturnal or nearly extinct.


A beautiful pink Camellia

A beautiful bumble bee...
A Camellia in black and white. I love the light on the velvety smooth petals.



No comments:

Post a Comment