Life is an adventure of the heart, an adventure into love

Thursday 1 September 2011

Endless Possibilities

As I was walking today, I was thinking about possibilities. I believe that our greatest limitation is our own self- perception, and being awoken to who I really am has opened up an abundance of possibilities for my life. I really do believe that one day all my dreams will come true. I love the way that nature speaks to me. As I was thinking about all this, I saw an acorn on the floor, there really isn't a better picture of how something small can grow into something great. If you looked at an acorn and didn't know anything about it, would you ever guess that one day it would become a mighty Oak tree?

The truth is that we are all so much greater than a little acorn and so full of mysterious beauty. If we can love who we have been made to be, and open ourselves up to endless possibilities, something wonderful might just grow out of our lives.


I don't know how any of it will happen, all I know is that it will as I continue to dance along the pathway of my heart. As I continue to dream, explore and discover all the desires of my heart. As I trust that I am full to the brim with beauty and wonder and that it is safe to let it out.

Just look how many acorns there are on this small section of tree, this one year- imagine how many acorns will be produced in this tree's lifetime?! Something small, can have something humongous inside it, and can produce abundance to overflowing. Let's all dream wildly and see what happens!

Random wild dream: To write a song and perform it with a band... now you tell me yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment