Life is an adventure of the heart, an adventure into love

Friday 14 October 2011

Christmas Cards now available!

Hello everyone, this is just a quick post tonight to say that my Christmas cards are now available to order. I can offer a price of £2 per card or 5 for £7.50. Please contact me on sophiefoxwell@gmail.com to place an order (if you do place an order I will be so excited!). I can ship internationally as well, I'll quote for postage per order. Please look at the different photos available below. You can also order through my Facebook page. By the way, the cards are the photos with a white border, but I added colour behind to show this. Many thanks all!

A crisp blue morning, Rye Harbour

A winter sky on the Appledore road

A winter's morning at the beach, Rye Harbour

The red hut turned white, Rye Harbour

Soft snow falling, Camber

A festive shower, the High Street, Rye

Keeping warm and merry, Rye

Snow-one at the park, Rye
Together in the snow, Rye

Snow on the dunes, Camber Sands

2 comments:

  1. Great photos!You capture the feel of winter and Chritmas and all things cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ☺ Thank you, I get so excited when it snows and I rush about like a madwoman with my camera! xx

    ReplyDelete