Life is an adventure of the heart, an adventure into love

Tuesday 13 September 2016

Fly butterfly

I am my priority. My life force is my focus . My energy levels are paramount. We cannot give what we do not have, and yet we do. We have been taught to prostitute ourselves for connection. Where does that leave us? Feeling alone, empty, unafraid and unworthy. So now, to let go of the requirements of life and others and to begin to write a new story, my own story with my own plot lines. To trust that my love is enough. To have faith that my connection with the Divine is indeed sacred and separate from anything I could ever do or achieve. Now to begin anew so that I may spread my wings and fly above it all, laughing that I once crawled on a leaf below.

Fly butterfly, fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment