Life is an adventure of the heart, an adventure into love

Wednesday 7 April 2010

Springtime fills my heart with joy...
















A spring poem
Walking through the muddy paths
Hearing birdsong, robins chirping, great tits proclaiming,
"All is well."
The greenness is beginning to overtake the brown,
Buds and vibrant lime green leaves bursting forth from smooth brown skin
The verdant richness fills me up with hope,
That life never stops, it is always overflowing
Cheering us on...
"Keep going, there is joy within."
The new day has brought with it a hazy warmth,
The smell is fresh and earthy,
I run and smile, tiny bubbles of hope rising up inside me,
Just when you need it
It comes.
The beauty that abounds around us, freely given, loving, truthful.
Today, I am grateful that I live here,
I have a knowing that there is love all around me,
I believe.
I trust.

No comments:

Post a Comment